søndag den 4. marts 2012

New place, new face

I have recently moved to Denmark. Strange place to move to! It was because of my dads work that we moved, it was heartbreaking at first leaving friends, leaving high school, leaving family! It was really hard to say goodbye but when I came to my new school everything changed. It seemed that I was struggling at every subject and getting bad grades but it all changed. I met Iona. Iona and her class helped me 'fit in'. It was great we chatted and played and she invited me to her house! From there on in I've been to 2 Birthday parties and 2 peoples houses! So if any one out there comes accros my page and is in the same stickey situation, don't worry you're not alone wether it be moving country or moving house, there is always a way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar